Some of the Fun Facts about Lithium Battery
- Lithium is a metal, but it is soft enough to cut with a knift.
- Lithium is silvery-white in colour.
- Lithium can float on water and is very light.
- It is difficult to put out lithium fire.
- Lithium was one of the three elements produced in large quantities by Big Bang.
- Lithium can find in variety of areas including seawater, mineral springs, and igneous rocks.
- Around 27% of lithium used for industry is used in batteries
- Lithium comes from the Greek word "lithos" meaning "stone" or "rock".
- When burning, lithium gives off a bright red flame.