Skip to content
- Eco-friendly and power-saving, long operating life., Light Length: 3 meters x 3 meters with 300 LED lights, Clear Cable Colour, the USB cable length is about 1 meter.
- Flexible Power Supply & 8 Modes Settings: Our LED string lights is specially designed with USB plug power supply, compatible with USB port, power bank, computer and so on. Also flexible LED fairy lights modes for your choice: Combination, In waves, Sequential, Slo-glo, Chasing/flash, Slow fade, Twinkle/flash, and Steady on.
- High Quality & Waterproof: 300 Warm White LED lights with high brightness. 100% copper wire with insulation coating curtain lights with UL certified, leads to 5V safe output by USB plug. IP65 Waterproof Grade, safe to use indoor and outdoor.
- Remote Control: Our icicle fairy lights comes with a remote to turn the lights on/off and switch lighting modes. And you can also control it by the control box in case the remote is not with you. There is also timer function that it will stay on for 6 hours and go off for 18 hours and then restart automatically.
- Widely Application: Can be put or hung on walls, windows, doors, floors, ceilings, grasses, Christmas trees, etc. Perfect string lights for indoor and outdoor decoration. Christmas, party, Valentine's Day, wedding, home, window, bathroom, festival, holiday, shows, restaurant, hotel, commercial building, etc.
- Interface: USB Plug
- Voltage: 5V
- Wattage: 6W
- LED Quantity: 300pcs
- LED Color: Warm White
- String Quantity: 10pcs
- Working Temperature: -30℃~40℃(-22℉~104℉)
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours (theoretically)
- Waterproof Grade: IP65
- Size: 3M/9.84ft x 3M/9.84ft (unfolded)
- Leading Wire Length (Cord length between USB and the 1st string): 3M/9.84ft
- Material: Plastic+Copper
- Cable color: Transparent white
- Remote Range: up to 10M
- Remote battery: CR2025 (replaceable)
- 1 x LUXJET 3M x 3M 300 LED curtain lights
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x User Manual
- This product is not a toy. Please keep away from children under 3 years old.
- Please DO NOT allow children to play with the anchor spike since the end point of anchor spike is sharp.
- Never hang your icicle lights while they are plugged in.
- Keep away from fire and open flames.
- Please do not untie the ropes of light strings when you lay strings out. Otherwise they will be easy to tangle together during hanging.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh